Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

5 Months


That's right- this handsome dude and I have been married for 5 months now! It's crazy how fast the time flies! It's amazing how much our love has grown in these 5 short months. Ryan is truly my best friend and I am so thankful to have him by my side. We have already had some adventures, and have a vacations and things planned in the next couple of months. As I said in This Post a few weeks ago, being married is like getting to have a sleepover with your best friend every night of the week. It's what I've hoped and dreamed of my whole life, and I'm happy to say that it's better than I imagined. I am thankful for Ryan and look forward to spending forever with him. September 26, 2013 was the best day of my life so far. Here's some more pics of our amazing day, just 5 months ago:
























No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS