Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Welcome


Our name implies that there are 2 of us, which there are. However, I (Amanda) will really be the one doing the updating of this blog. Let's just say Ryan isn't much of a blogger. But that's okay, I'll do the blogging and he can do all the other things he is great at. I'm a pretty lucky girl to have him as my husband in exactly 14 Days 21 Hours and 24 Minutes (not that I'm counting. ha). We will be officially married on September 26th. It's been a crazy couple of months, and will probably be a crazy couple of weeks too. But I am so excited for my upcoming showers and bachelorette party and of course... The Best Day of Our Lives. I can't wait to start our new life together. I'll start posting some more of our story soon. XOXO. Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS