Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Goodbye Roseman

So, I made a big change last week....I said goodbye to Roseman University after 4 years. After a lot of thought, prayers, and support from my husband and family, I decided it was time for me to quit my job and find a new opportunity.  Over the past four years, I have learned so much, worked very hard to make the Admissions Office what it is today, and I made some great friendships. However, after many empty promises and a not so positive work environment, I decided I need to move on to a more positive place for me. My last day was Friday, August 1st. It was very surreal to pack up my office and walk out of the place I have spent so much time at the past four years. I put my heart into that place and I really loved a lot of things about my job. It was so great to be able to make a difference in the lives of the students. I will miss working with the them and doing what I love, but I am also looking forward to finding a great new opportunity and adventure. It's a little scary, but exciting at the same time. So now I am a stay at home wife until I can find another opportunity. But don't worry, I feel like I have been even busier since I have been off. I haven't gone to our pool once or sat down to watch an episode of my favorite, CSI. I have kept super busy crafting and doing projects around the house. Oh and job hunting, that's a full-time job in itself. 

So, here's to a new adventure! I hope I can find something great! 

PS. I have to say how thankful I am to have such a supportive husband. Through this experience, I have realized even more how great of a man he is. He has been my cheerleader the whole way and I know he cares so much about my happiness. He was willing to take on the challenge of having only one income during the time that I am jobless, and I am amazed at his positivity. I am so thankful for him and couldn't have made this change without his support and love.

The view from my office window

My cute office all packed up and empty

My name plate


Beautiful flowers from my sweet co-worker Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS