Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

Half Way Baby!


Just another baby update-- Can you believe I'm half way there!? It feels like since I hit my second trimester, time has been flying by and baby girl is growing fast! Maybe it's because I am finally feeling better and we have been up to our ears in house projects the past month, or maybe it really does go faster when you hit a certain point...who knows? Anyhoo, baby girl is doing awesome! At my 20 week ultrasound (anatomy scan) a few weeks ago, the doctor said everything looks great. She's growing and healthy and she has all of her limbs and organs! She was measuring a little big, so he moved my due date to August 24th! In the ultrasound, she still looked a little bit like an alien, but she should start looking more like a baby in the months to come. Here's some fun facts about my pregnancy so far:

  • How far along: 22 weeks, 5 days
  • Baby Size: One pound, 8 inches long
  • Baby Gender: GIRL!
  • How much weight have you gained/lost: last doc appointment, 4 lbs.
  • Maternity clothes: Yes! I'm down to one regular pair of pants that still fits
  • Stretch marks: Not yet. Let's keep it that way....
  • Sleep: Sleeping good other than my insane crazy horrible dreams!
  • Baby Movement: Yes! Just the past 2 weeks I've started feeling her move. Every night while I'm laying in bed she kicks a bunch.
  • Miss Anything: Being able to wear regular clothes...and high heels! 
  • Any Fun Moments to Note: Ryan feeling her kick for the first time. 
  • Food Cravings: Nothing too weird yet.
  • Sick or Queasy: My sickness has mostly subsided (thank heavens!), but I have to make sure I eat every few hours and snack a lot or I'll get sick.
  • Other Symptoms: Emotional, my belly itches, lower back aches, bathroom stops every hour, hungry, tired
  • Labor Signs: Nope, hopefully not for a while
  • Belly Button in or out: Still in, but stretching!
  • Happy or Moody most of the time: You'd have to ask Ryan, but I feel like I'm happy most of the time, just way more emotional than normal
  • Looking forward to: New carpet being installed next week so I can start on the baby's room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS