For a while now, I have had a little dream of opening up an Etsy shop and selling my homemade crafts and things that I build. And.... since I haven't been working the last week or so, I've spent a lot of time in my shop and craft room making things. So, I decided to take on a new adventure and open up my shop to try to bring in a little bit of income until I can find a job. Heck, I would love for it to grow to a full blown business that keeps me busy full-time. That's the dreamer in me coming out. It's honestly been a ton of work getting everything built and my shop set up, but as of today, it's officially up and running! www.etsy.com/shop/pinkpeonydecor
I am thankful for all of the support I have already received from friends and family. Their encouragement makes the work worth it. I only have a few items in my shop right now, but I have set a goal to add at least one new item to the shop weekly for the next month. I love creating new things and pinterest has a lot of fun ideas too that I'm going to try. So here's to my new adventure!

No comments:
Post a Comment