Last night all of our family and close friends came to celebrate Ryan's 30th birthday! I thought it would be fun to do a big party for his thirtieth, and of course it had to be Star Wars themed. I had been planning the party since June and it was tricky keeping it a secret from him for that long. I thought for sure he would figure it out, but he didn't. He was totally surprised! It was so much fun to see our friends and family and spend the night playing at the pool with them. I am so glad so many were able to come and that he really was surprised. Thanks to everyone that came and those that helped to make it a success! We truly are blessed to have such amazing family and friends! XOXO, AmandaSunday, July 13, 2014
Ryanakin's Surprise Birthday Party
Last night all of our family and close friends came to celebrate Ryan's 30th birthday! I thought it would be fun to do a big party for his thirtieth, and of course it had to be Star Wars themed. I had been planning the party since June and it was tricky keeping it a secret from him for that long. I thought for sure he would figure it out, but he didn't. He was totally surprised! It was so much fun to see our friends and family and spend the night playing at the pool with them. I am so glad so many were able to come and that he really was surprised. Thanks to everyone that came and those that helped to make it a success! We truly are blessed to have such amazing family and friends! XOXO, Amandashare: facebook | twitter | pinterest
Labels:
Everyday Life,
Family Time,
Holidays,
Our Story,
Parties
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment