Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Families are Forever

My amazing family




I have the best family. I know everyone thinks their own family is the best, and they probably are; it's all relative. I just know that Heavenly Father placed me in my family for a reason, he knew that they are exactly what I needed and that they would bless my life in so many ways. The older I get, the more and more I realize how special my family is to me. 

My cute Mom & Dad










My Parents... Gosh these two are amazing. They are the greatest examples of unconditional love and service. There isn't a day that goes by that these two amazing people aren't serving someone else. The older I get, the more I realize the sacrifice and love that parents have for their children, and mine are no exception. I know my parents have given up so many things for their kids, and they would do anything in the world for us. My parents have loved me unconditionally over the years, even in times I didn't deserve their love. They have been my biggest cheerleaders, my guidance counselors and most of all, my best friends. They have been through the death of a child, many miscarriages, the difficulties of being married young, and many more trials. But through it all, they have stuck together, loved each other and stayed strong. I am so thankful for their amazing example! I need them more than ever, and am so thankful to have them so close. I hope someday I can be as an amazing parent to my children as they are to me.

Ryan and I
I am so so thankful for my handsome husband Ryan. I waited a LONG time for my prince charming, and he has exceeded my expectations. I am thankful to have such a kind, honest, patient and hard-working man by my side. He fits right in to my family, and I know he was meant to be there forever. I look forward to being parents together and growing old with him.



My cute siblings
Beautiful Charlee

I can't believe my baby sister is graduating from High School this year! It seems like not that long ago that she was a little curly-haired tom boy running through the sprinklers in the backyard with her shirt off with the neighborhood boys. Now she has a job and is getting ready to go to college in the Fall. She is so beautiful and I am so proud of her and what an amazing young lady she has grown up to be. Even though we still fight like sisters, she is one of my best friends and I love her very much. She will be competing in shot put at the State Track & Field meet this weekend, and I'm so excited to be there and cheer her on. She's so talented and beautiful and I'm thankful to be her big sister.

Ry and Aubrey

My little brother Riley is one of the most selfless people I know. He is always looking for ways to serve and give to others. He never asks for anything, but is always willing to help when he is needed. He is such a great example to me. Last year, he started up a vapor cigarette business with a friend. It has been so neat to watch him work so hard for something, and to build a now thriving business. I am proud of him for his hard work! I love him and am so thankful to have him as a brother. Aubrey is also a special member of our family. She is Riley's other half, and we love spending time with her too. She is so patient and supportive of Riley and takes care of him for us!


I am so thankful that I am sealed to my husband and to my family for eternity. I love them with all of my heart and am so thankful Heavenly Father has blessed me with such amazing people. I am also so blessed to have amazing in-laws and brother and sister in laws.. They welcomed me into the family with open arms. I love spending time with them and am so thankful to be surrounded by such great families.

"In a world of turmoil and uncertainty, it is more important than ever to make our families the center of our lives and the top of our priorities. Families lie at the center of our Heavenly Father’s plan." 
-L. Tom Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS