Today we went to Fetal Fotos for a 3D ultrasound and our little miss wasn't cooperating. She had her hands AND HER FEET up in front of her face, so we couldn't get a good shot. We know she's flexible like her mama and has long skinny legs like her daddy. She is definitely still a girl and has cute little feet, but that's all we got to see. We'll try again in a couple more weeks. It's pretty crazy that I'm officially in my third trimester! Second trimester flew by so fast and now we are on the home stretch. Now I'm feeling like we still have so much to do before we are ready for the little lady to make her grand appearance. My belly is growing so fast these days and I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable. But, everything is still looking great, she is healthy and growing and that's the most important thing. I did fail my glucose screening a few weeks ago, so I had to go in and do the 3-hour test. They drew my blood 4 times in a 4-hour period. If you know me, you know I HATE needles, but I guess it's just something you get used to when you have a baby. My mom was right! I ended up passing the test, so all is well and I can continue to indulge on watermelon and ice cream to keep me cool this summer. It's getting really real! We are so excited!
Here's my little update...
- How far along: 28 weeks, 2 days--- THIRD TRIMESTER!
- Baby Size: 2 1/4 pounds, 14 inches
- Baby Gender: GIRL!
- How much weight have you gained/lost: last doc appointment, 9 lbs.
- Maternity clothes: Yes! But I'm starting to get bored with my outfit choices already
- Stretch marks: Not yet. Let's keep it that way....
- Sleep: Sleeping is getting more uncomfortable, but thank goodness for the maternity pillow that my sis-in-law Nicole let me borrow!
- Baby Movement: Holy cow she's an active little thing! She kicks me all over the place nowadays.
- Miss Anything: Being able to reach my toes
- Any Fun Moments to Note: Making it to my third trimester! It's crazy how fast time is flying!
- Food Cravings: Not yet.
- Sick or Queasy: I still get car sick really bad...and even when I'm driving.
- Other Symptoms: worrying, achy back, braxton hicks contractions and starting to feel hot.
- Labor Signs: Nope, hopefully not for a while
- Belly Button in or out: Still in, but stretching!
- Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
- Looking forward to: Finishing her nursery.

No comments:
Post a Comment