Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Girl Girl Girl

I'm a little late on this post, since we found out the gender of our little babe a few weeks ago. But the fact that I'm late doesn't make it any less exciting!! We are having a baby GIRL! 


Ryan and I both had the feeling from the beginning that it was a girl. I had always thought it would be fun to have a boy first because growing up I always wanted an older brother, and naturally, Ryan wanted a boy first...well, because he's a guy. But, I think secretly I was hoping for a girl. It's just too fun to think about dressing her up in bows and frilly girly pink stuff. As much as I think Ryan liked the thoughts of having a little football buddy, after watching him with our sweet niece Charlotte, I'm pretty sure he'll love a baby girl just as much. I'm sure she'll have her daddy wrapped around her little finger in no time!

I'm in my second trimester now, and starting to feel so much better! When we had our gender ultrasound (at 14 weeks), it was so fun to see her dancing around in there. She's an active little thing! I can't feel her moving yet, but I'm sure I will pretty soon. Everything in the ultrasound looked good and she's still measuring big, so I'm hoping they'll move my due date up when I go for my 20 week ultrasound in a few weeks. My mom and Grams have already started buying lots of pink stuff and making blankets and stuff like crazy! Here's some more pics of our little girl...

Her cute little profile

Girl Parts


Cute little thing!





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS