Forty-nine years ago today, the most amazing woman I've ever met came to this big wide world. That woman is MY MOM. I don't just say that because she's my mom and I have to, I really, truly mean it from the bottom of my heart. And anyone that knows her would agree. Even back when I was a teenager (you know, when you're not supposed to think your parents are cool), I already hoped I could be even HALF as amazing as my Mom is.
I was asking her what she wants to do for her birthday this year, and she said that when you are as old as she is, you don't celebrate birthday's anymore. I disagree, I think her life is something to celebrate! Each year, she blesses my life even more and I learn so much from her.
She is the most generous, talented, loving person I know. Not to mention she's beautiful and doesn't look a day over 30. She is always, always doing things for other people. She works so hard and it so great at everything she does. She has so many wonderful talents and I hope to be like her someday.
Happy Birthday Mom! I love you so much! I hope you have an awesome day!
Happy Birthday Mom! I love you so much! I hope you have an awesome day!
No comments:
Post a Comment