Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Board & Batten Baby

I really really love the board and batten craze, and have been wanting to do it to a wall in my house. I think it just brightens up a room and gives it a little personality, and I love it. So while Ryan was out of town last weekend, I recruited my Dad to help me start on my board and batten wall project in my bedroom. We got the measurements made, the windows framed and the first boards nailed up. I am so thankful to have a Dad that is so willing to help and has so much knowledge. I love learning from him. Throughout the week, Ryan and I finished the wall up. We finally finished it last night, and I really love how it turned out. It really transformed our dark wall to a bright one. Now onto the next project...

Dad closes his eyes a lot in pictures
Beginning Stages
Half way there
All Done! I just love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS