Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Home Sweet Home

It's been a lot of fun the past few months making Ryan's bachelor pad our family home. After months of us dating and spending time at Ryan's house, it was an adjustment for me to think of it as mine. But, it didn't take me too long to dive in and start making it OUR home that we share together. The basketball hoop over the fireplace and the light saber over the bed didn't stay up long once I moved in. Ryan has been great to let me do whatever I want with the house. I have tried not to make it too girly, I mean, there are no pink walls (so far).

I've had a lot of fun making crafts and doing little projects to spice up the house without breaking the bank. Ryan and I have quickly learned how expensive decorating a home is. Luckily, Ryan had already purchased all the furniture and major things when he moved into our home a year ago, so I was able to use some of the money we got from our wedding on kitchen ware and decorations. We have done a lot of painting and re-arranging, and it's coming a long great.
We also have a list of some projects we'd like to get done this next year. I love having a home, it's so nice to have a place to call ours. It's also so nice to have the space to host our friends and family. The Hinton Hotel is open whenever you'd like to visit!

So, here's what we've done so far....
The family room...all decorated up for Christmas
The Master Bath
Our Master Bedroom 
The entryway area
The Half Bath

So, that's our home. We really love it and are so very grateful for it.
XOXO. Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS